Mastering Amibroker Formula Language (AFL)
Step by Step AFL course for absolute beginners
Amibroker is one of the most popular tools among technical analysts and system traders. Its popularity owes to its robustness and wide array of features that deliver almost everything that you can imagine. One can code custom indicators, perform chart analysis and also build a fully automated trading system out of Amibroker.
In order to do all these exciting stuff, you need to familiarize yourself with Amibroker Formula Language (AFL). It comes inbuilt with Amibroker tool and can help you do wonders once you master it.
This course is intended for everyone who wants to become a professional AFL coder. Don't worry even if you don't have any prior programming experience, we have got it all covered. This course is designed by a group of experts who carry decades of experience in programming as well as financial markets. It is well suited for absolute beginners as well as professionals who want to up-skill themselves in Amibroker.
What are you going to learn from this course?
- Fundamentals of Computer programming
- Basic Elements of a programming language
- Amibroker installation and importing historical data sets
- AFL code structure and its elements
- AFL Identifiers, Operators, decision making, loops etc
- Readymade AFL functions categorized as per their usage
- Writing your own AFL function
- Advanced AFL concepts
- Writing efficient AFL codes
- AFL code examples with a video walkthrough
And many more interesting things. Check out the course curriculum for details.
This course is suitable for (but not limited to) to people belonging to one of the following group:
- Stock market Traders
- Stock market Learners
- Finance Students
- Technical Analysts
- Algorithmic/Quant Traders
- High-frequency traders
- Forex traders
- Commodity traders
- Trading system programmers
This course begins with the very basics of computer programming. Folks who already have a prior programming experience can skip this section. Then, there are numerous sections around AFL coding explained in a step by step fashion. Towards the end, you will find some advanced AFL concepts and examples.
The course is a mix of video as well as text lessons. All the concepts are explained with screenshots which makes it easy to follow. There is a quiz at the end of each section to evaluate your learnings.
AFL codes are available for download wherever needed. You will receive a certificate of completion once you finish this course.
What makes this course different?
- It’s beginner friendly and designed considering people from non-programming background.
- The course contains illustrations, videos, and flowcharts which makes learning easier and interesting.
- Everything is well structured for you to learn and master AFL coding. It adds tremendous value over the official guide from Amibroker.
- The course is carefully crafted from experts who are well experienced in programming as well as financial markets.
- And last but not the least, there is no other course available online which contains all these features.
As a subscriber to this course, you are entitled to some amazing bonuses. These would complement the course material and empower you in your trading journey.
Bonus 1: 700+ tested AFL codes from our experts. You will find readymade codes for your systems and need not to re-work from scratch.
Bonus 2: 10 E-Books related to technical analysis and options trading. These are some of the bestselling E-Books highly recommended for reading.
Bonus 3: 7 Excel sheets for trading systems, risk management, and technical indicators.
Bonus 4: An ultimate audio course for mastering Options trading.
The combined value of these bonuses is 275$, but we offer it for free with this course.
Send a note to [email protected] if you have any questions regarding course structure, payment or anything else.
Trading Tuitions is an initiative to educate people on profitable trading concepts, and help them achieve their financial goals. We specialize in algorithmic trading, trading system design and quantitative analysis. In the last decade, Trading Tuitions has mentored thousands of traders across the globe.