All in one mega bundle that gives you access to all the courses listed in Trading Tuitions Academy. And not just that, upon enrollment you will also get free upgrade to all our future courses too!
If you are aspiring to learn technical analysis, candlestick charts, Amibroker AFL, algorithmic trading, and everything else related to trading system development, then look no further, this mega bundle is a one-stop shop for you. Every course in this bundle adds extreme value and has been vetted by numerous industry experts. Don’t worry even if you have no exposure to financial markets, trading, or computer programming, there are no prerequisites, whatsoever!
This bundle gives you access to the following courses:
- Candlestick analysis for professional traders
- Mastering Amibroker Formula Language (AFL)
- Trend Following Stocks - Complete Breakout System
- Build a Professional Trading System using Amibroker
- Hedge fund Trading systems
- An Ultimate guide to successful Investing
- The Swing trading Mastery course
And on top of these courses, you'll get lifetime access to the Historical Data for Algorithmic Trading.
What are you going to learn from this course?
- Basics of Technical Analysis, chart patterns and indicators
- Lessons on how to use Japanese candlestick charts for your investing and trading decisions.
- Analysis on the profitability of individual candlestick patterns – which candlestick patterns work and which candlestick patterns fail!
- You will learn to trade price action and Japanese candlestick charts with more precision and confidence than before.
- You will discover a complete trading strategy based solely on Japanese candlestick patterns.
- Fundamentals of Computer programming (for absolute beginners)
- Amibroker installation and importing historical data sets
- Complete walkthrough on Amibroker formula language (AFL), right from basic syntax, code structure, functions, and advanced AFL concepts.
- You will learn how to write your own AFL code and optimize it for performance.
- Numerous AFL code examples with a video walkthrough
- Fundamentals of algorithmic trading system development
- Methodology of trading system design
- Steps to create a trading system in Amibroker
- Backtesting your trading system in Amibroker and analyze backtest results
- Optimizing trading system
- Risk management and position sizing
- Monte Carlo simulation and Walk forward optimization
- Creating Explorations in Amibroker
- Automating the entire stuff
- Readymade trading system AFL codes with a video walkthrough
- Learn the fundamentals of trend following and develop your own profitable trend following trading systems.
- Discover several readymade trend following trading systems with their AFL codes.
- Hedge fund trading systems that professionals have been using since years.
- Fully explained systems (coded in Amibroker) with recorded-back-tests, that has been double-checked by an independent party.
- How investing can make you live longer?
- The difference between savings and investing.
- How to protect yourself from inflation?
- How to make the best use of the power of compounding?
- The greatest (and sure-shot) investment you can ever make.
- The reality of ‘Risk.’
- Risk–management techniques.
- Insurances and emergency fund.
- A step-by-step guide to fulfill your dreams and goals through investing.8 investment options that are a must-know for everyone looking to invest.
- Concepts of swing trading, trend following and moving averages.
- A highly accurate and profitable swing trading system that works on the majority of financial instruments (backtest results included).
- A detailed walkthrough of a Google spreadsheet designed specifically for the Swing trading system.
And many more interesting things. Check out the individual course curriculum for details.
This course is suitable for (but not limited to) to people belonging to one of the following group:
- Stock market Traders
- Stock market Learners
- Finance Students
- Technical Analysts
- Algorithmic/Quant Traders
- High-frequency traders
- Forex traders
- Commodity traders
- Trading system programmers
This course is designed by a panel of experts who carry decades of experience in financial markets, programming as well as algorithmic trading. The courses have been carefully crafted to suit the needs of both beginners as well as experienced folks.
The course is a mix of video as well as text lessons. All the concepts are explained with screenshots which makes it easy to follow. There is a quiz at the end of each section to evaluate your learnings.
AFL codes are available for download wherever needed. You will receive a certificate of completion once you finish this course.
As a subscriber to this course, you are entitled to some amazing bonuses. These would complement the course material and empower you in your trading journey.
Bonus 1: 700+ tested AFL codes from our experts. You will find readymade codes for your systems and need not to re-work from scratch.
Bonus 2: 10 E-Books related to technical analysis and options trading. These are some of the bestselling E-Books highly recommended for reading.
Bonus 3: 7 Excel sheets for trading systems, risk management, and technical indicators.
Bonus 4: An ultimate audio course for mastering Options trading.
Bonus 5: A3 candlestick cheat sheet so you can quickly locate candlestick patterns by eye. You can even print this out and stick in on the wall if you want to.
Bonus 6: Access to the accompanying eBook and all the tables of results.
Bonus 7: AFL Formulas for all the candlestick patterns taught.
Bonus 8: All in one Financial calculator.
The combined value of these bonuses is 399$, but we offer it for free with this course.
Send a note to [email protected] if you have any questions regarding course structure, payment or anything else.
Trading Tuitions is an initiative to educate people on profitable trading concepts, and help them achieve their financial goals. We specialize in algorithmic trading, trading system design and quantitative analysis. In the last decade, Trading Tuitions has mentored thousands of traders across the globe.